|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,106,587 members, 7,665,845 topics. Date: Sunday, 03 December 2023 at 09:49 PM
N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad / Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Female Fan Meets N'golo Kante, Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)
|Al-Ittihad Confirmed The Singing Of N'Golo Kante From Chelsea by damilola4162(m): 11:01am On Jun 21|
Saudi Arabia side, Al-Ittihad have confirmed the signing of N'Golo Kante in a £86million deal, the midfielder is set to leave Chelsea after seven years at the London club, Newspremises reports.Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/al-ittihad-confirmed-the-singing-of-ngolo-kante-from-chelsea/
|Re: Al-Ittihad Confirmed The Singing Of N'Golo Kante From Chelsea by naijapikin2(m): 11:09am On Jun 21|
These arab guys are really serious o
Hope they wouldn't change their minds later like the chinese did some time back.
Best of luck ngolo
They say 70% of the Earth is water the remaining 30% is covered by kante.
|Re: Al-Ittihad Confirmed The Singing Of N'Golo Kante From Chelsea by thesicilian: 11:39am On Jun 21|
Why is Chelsea releasing a player of Ngolo Kante's quality?! Apart from age, he's still a top class player.
|Re: Al-Ittihad Confirmed The Singing Of N'Golo Kante From Chelsea by chuksville(m): 11:44am On Jun 21|
Arab guys have taken over from China.
Years ago it used to be China spending big cash to acquire already-fading-out players from European clubs, now it's Arab clubs' turn. They want to become relevant. Europe still remains the doyen of soccer football!
|Re: Al-Ittihad Confirmed The Singing Of N'Golo Kante From Chelsea by ManWater: 11:44am On Jun 21|
£21.5m per season.
Over ₦50m every day.
Walahi, this life no go ever balance.
|Re: Al-Ittihad Confirmed The Singing Of N'Golo Kante From Chelsea by Ceenachi: 2:01pm On Jun 21|
Chelsea is selling everything but they should remember the stadium belongs to Fulham.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41