|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,105,467 members, 7,663,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 November 2023 at 08:57 PM
|Mental Health Awareness by Talk2Suzan(f): 11:56am On Jun 26|
Looking after our mental health is one of the most important factors to our overall health. It affects most aspects of our life including our emotional, psychological and social well-being. In fact, it’s more common to be diagnosed with a mental health illness than you might think. More than 50% will be diagnosed with a mental illness or disorder at some point in their lifetime.
In light of raising awareness, I advise that you speak with a therapist who can help you with long-term coping mechanisms, you need more unashamed conversation. If you are in search for someone to talk to or helpful resources, contact us via the link on our signature and we'll be glad to have a session with you- T2S Therapy Cares
|Re: Mental Health Awareness by Talk2Suzan(f): 8:05am On Jun 27|
Hey! Yes you, SMILE.
Your smile is often the first thing people notice about you. A healthy smile can help you to have a positive self-image. Smiling, even when you are faking it, can improve your mental health. Taking care of your oral health can make you more likely to smile more often, which can be an instant mood lifter.
Smiling can have many positive mental health benefits. It can:
Improve your mood.
Lower your heart rate and blood pressure.
Boost your immune system.
Always wear a smile, fake it if you have to coz it's free therapy- T2S Therapy Cares
|Re: Mental Health Awareness by Talk2Suzan(f): 10:39am On Jul 01|
SIGNS YOU'RE MENTALLY STRONGER THAN YOU THINK.
1. You understand life is cool when nobody knows anything about you.
2. You embrace consistency and discipline, not motivation and self-help books.
3. You let people win arguments on purpose to conserve your mental health.
4. You have trained your mind to master your feelings and control your ego.
5. You have forgiven your parents and love them for who they are.
6. You no longer entertain family members and friends who have zero ambition in life.
7. You don't force your beliefs on people. You understand that not everyone thinks the same way you do.
8. You have trained your mind to stay calm when things go out of plan.
9. You never force anyone to choose you. Instead, you let people do whatever pleases them.
10. You've realized that you are not responsible for anyone's happiness but yourself.
11. You don't allow pain to destroy you. Instead, you build strength from the pain.
12. You've mastered the art of taking action without waiting for the "right moment".
13. You no longer stress about other people's opinion.
14. You're smart enough to realize news, politics, and cheap dopamine are the worst distraction toward your goals.
15. You've trained yourself to take nothing personally to protect your mental health.
Staying positive is therapeutic, keep a positive mindset always.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24